3 Tbsp Butter
4 C miniature marshmallows
6 C Rice Krispy cereal
- In a large glass bowl or measuring cup melt the butter and marshmallows for 1 minute at a time until melted. Do not over cook.
- Add the cereal and stir quickly.
- Place pop sticks into pans.
- With buttered or glove-covered hands scoop the mixture into molds and press firmly.
- Let molds rest for about 30 minutes. Remove molded pops and decorate.
- Store in airtight container.
Recipe adapted from Kelloggs original Rice Krispy Treats recipe